I’m so pleased to introduce you to your personal values workbook DOWNLOAD. (It’s free!)
Mahatma Ghandi once said:
“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.”
Your values are important. Especially your personal values.
I bang on about this a lot in my role as your AIP Mentor and coach. Because your values are what inspire you to work towards your goals. And, that’s at the very foundation of this health caper.
The bull’s eye technique in this workbook is a good starting place for identifying your values.
May it help you on your health caper!
In this free Values Workbook I’ll be sharing:
- How your values differ from your goals
- Why values come before goals
- The importance of both values and goals
- Why aligning your values with your life decisions will affect how you feel about your life in general. And, how connected you are. Whether you consider your life meaningful.
- A simple bull’s eye technique to get you well on your way in identifying your personal values and where you might need to pay closer attention
To receive your copy of my Values Workbook delivered to your inbox,
just fill out this form: