The AIP Reset eProgram is administered by Joanna Frankham (JF). This group is set up as a closed Group in Facebook, which means only group members see the group, who is in it, and what members post.
The purpose of the Group is to assist members who have previously followed the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) to start the protocol again with the assistance and support of like-minded people and the guidance of JF. JF will not provide individual coaching within the Group, individual coaching can be obtained with JF outside the Group.
If you have not already attempted the Autoimmune Protocol (ideally having spent more than three months following the template) then the Group is not suitable for you and you may be excluded from the Group – in which case JF may give you a 75% refund of your Membership Fee.
Membership of the Group is governed by these terms and conditions. If you do not abide by these terms, JF may remove you from the Group, without providing you with a refund of your Membership Fee.
- Group Membership. Group membership is granted by JF upon payment of the Membership Fee. The Membership Fee is non-refundable. The Group will be maintained for a period of five weeks after which it will be closed and its content deleted. JF may terminate your Membership if your behaviour breaches reasonable AIP Reset Facebook Group etiquette standards.
- Copyright of Content. JF claims copyright on material posted by JF in this Group (JF content). You may download such content only for your personal, informational, or non-commercial purposes. No other use or reproduction of the JF content is authorized.
- General Disclaimer. The purpose of the Group is to assist you in following the principles of AIP in a supportive group environment. Whether the AIP is right for you is not a matter on which JF can have any view. There may be interruptions to the availability of the material. JF will use her best endeavours to maintain the Group and keep it running on Facebook.
- Posts. JF is not responsible for posts submitted by Group Members. JF will moderate the Group and reserves the right to delete posts made by members of the Group. You should be aware that some posts might be offensive, inaccurate, distressing, or inflammatory to you.
- Availability of Page and Content. JF reserves the right to change or discontinue the content on the page at any time.
- Medical Advice. Specific medical advice can only be provided by a qualified medical provider. JF is a certified health coach, not a doctor. The only information communicated by JF during the course stems from the general application of the principles of the AIP. If you have specific questions concerning your health or medical status, please consult your personal health care provider. MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY POSTS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent legally permitted, JF shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your membership of the Group. To the extent to which JF is liable for such damage or injury the amount of JF’s liability shall be limited to the cost of your membership of the Group.
- Personal Information. Group Members may provide JF with sensitive personal and medical information during the course of their membership of the Group. JF will destroy all such information at the end of your Membership of the Group and will only retain contact information of Group Members. As a Group Member you will remain on the joannafrankham.com mailing list at the termination of the Group unless you choose to be removed from that list.